Gottlieb System 1, 80, 80a or 80b
Single Sided Edge Connectors
for Gottlieb System 1, 80, 80A and 80B Pinball Machines
Use the table below to confirm the model you need. Under the column for your system, find the connector number. This connector can be replaced using the model number in the first column.
Note: A7-J1 - Use 09A for machines with a tone card or use 12A for machines with a multi-sound card
Each package contains:
1. One connector housing
2. Enough Molex Crimp Terminals to fill each contact. #08-52-0072 - 0.156", Phosphor Bronze, Tin plated, 18-24 AWG.
3. Connector label(s) with details indicating if it is for a Gottlieb System 1, 80, 80A or 80B pinball machines
• Extremely detailed and precise dimensions, accurate to the original parts.
• Extra crimp terminal(s) (one for 04A to 08A, two for 09A to 15A and three for 17A to 24B)
• Pin hole in housing body to release terminal lock
• Raised numbers in contrasting color indicating the first and last contact number
• Manufactured from a high strength polymer rated for use up to 52 deg C
Treat yourself to replacement connectors to help you repair your games. Another product from Pinball LEDs by DRAPL.